Wednesday, February 11, 2009

not Much Going On

Well we haven't had much going on other then playing at home and going to Logan and St. George which Hadley is now grounded from doing... Sorry family she won't be coming to visit you any time soon. she's still not feeling well from all the traveling and now is a terrible sleeper. that makes her mommy and daddy very frustrated and makes her Mommy very exhausted..but we love her anyways. So here are a few pictures from the last few weeks..



first Hadley got her 2 months shots.. she did great and then invented the walk the pony game which she now loves


this as after her shots.. she was a little out of it

in her tunnel that she loves... the bird is her favorite

Hadley with her Great Grandpa.. oh how she loves him

chillin on the floor

daddy was trying to get her to smile... this is all we got

i love her big blue eyes....

Hadley has a love hate relationship with blankets. 9 times out of 10 she kicks all her blankets off but this day she loved it so much she covered her whole body and fell asleep

my daughter is not an accessories baby.. she hates bow and apparently leggins too... to bad she has to wear them anyways

her hair is getting so long.. so we tried a clip today and even got a little pig tail the other day...

7 comments:

Alisha LeBaron said...

I can't believe that she is already 2 months old. It seems like I just barely came to your shower. She is super cute, I can't believe all of her hair. I am up for getting together any time you want, just give me a call.

lramey said...

AHHHHHH! I love her! that lil somber picture- where you talk about her big blue eyes- you shall email to me. I need it. It's the cutest ever!!!!!

no traveling til this weekend eh??? not worth it...she'll stay messy!

Beth said...

Her hair is amazing! So cute!

The Bucks said...

What a doll! I love the picture of her big eyes with her cute little mouth, so precious!

Breanne said...

She is just so cute! I can't get over how much hair she has!
You are going to cherish the pictures of her with your grandpa. I only have 1 picture of Mara with my grandpa before he died.

Janet said...

She is getting so so sooooo cute!!! I need to meet her!!

Melanie said...

She is beautiful. I love her hair! So fun.