Tuesday, June 16, 2009

crazy crazy

Hadley's getting so big and loud and mobile and loud.. I can't believe she'll be 7 months old in about a week. She loves to yell and squeal. and loves to be sung to, she'll wave her arms around the minute you start singing, and her little dancing makes me laugh every time. she's rolling over and gets herself in the weirdest positions.. she's learned how to give kisses which i LOVE. and will mimic me when i say uh oh. I love that's she's getting bigger and playing with us and that she gets excited when we come in the room. i love my little peanut....
she's learned to pull off her bow and now its a daily battle to have keep it on her head
givin mommy kisses
this is what she looks like when she tries to roll over, she gets it after a few tries

just chewing on her fingers like always.. i really love how light her eyes are getting too

1 comment:

Melanie said...

She is a beautiful little girl. I love her eyes too. So fun!