Home of Ben, Kara, Hadley, Dallin, and Tate
I feel so lucky to get to be with my happy girl....
Super cute, and love the hair!
how i nub that she takes the bink out and looks at it, laughs, and puts it back in! I wish my kid would have crazy hair!
I cant believe how cute she is and that is some amazing hair.
Pure sunshine! Kara, I thought you knew about #3 for us! Hopefully I'll get another sunshine like yours! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Super cute, and love the hair!
how i nub that she takes the bink out and looks at it, laughs, and puts it back in! I wish my kid would have crazy hair!
I cant believe how cute she is and that is some amazing hair.
Pure sunshine!
Kara, I thought you knew about #3 for us! Hopefully I'll get another sunshine like yours! :)
Post a Comment