Friday, October 9, 2009

Conference Weekend and she thinks she's a dog

I'm a little behind so I'm making myself do it now... Conference weekend we did a spur of the moment trip to Logan, we left at about 3 and got to my parents so Hadley and I could play with Kyli while Ben went to priesthood with his brother.. Sunday we went to Preston and watched conference (tried to anyways) and then headed home. It was a quick trip but we had fun playing with Aunt Kyli..... Sorry mom you had to study so you couldn't come play with us.

She's getting so big and getting into everything, her favorite is to play with the TV cords.,,

BEAUTIFUL Aunt Kyli and Haddy,, Hadley LOVES her Aunt Kyli.... can you tell


Sitting in grandma's big girl chair, its right next to the candy jar and she figured out how to take the lid off to get the candy (OH-NO)

grandma reading to her... I love that Hadley loves to read
Hadley thinks she's a dog...
Or Maybe its because her dad calls her a dog ALL THE TIME!!! she is always putting things in her mouth and then crawling around with them in there.. her favorite it socks, why??? I have no clue.. but she makes me laugh when she does it, well most of the time,, shoes in her mouth = me wanting to vomit...
SOCKS

headbands

and more socks,,, that one is her mana's.. she took it all over my parents house

and toys

2 comments:

The Bucks said...

Ha, ha! She has to use both hands to crawl. How else is she supposed to haul stuff around besides using her mouth.

You're not going to believe me, but my other grandma's 80th bday party is on the 24th, so I can't do it then, either.

Melanie said...

Those sock pictures are so funny! And oh my gosh, can I tell you how much I love her hair! So jealous. One day Amy's will grow in right?!