I have some great sisters and they decided that they'd throw Jena a double baby shower seeings how we are both having boys and we are due only 10 days apart... the likely hood of them actually being 10 days apart is slim to non on both our parts seeings how Jena has already been having contractions and my doc says with how low our little guy is he'll make his appearance sooner then later... Casi, Kyli, and Lisa had lots of fun idea's, some that worked and some that didn't but the shower was awesome anyways. I helped Kyli with the diaper cakes and motorcycles since I'd made them before and she hadn't but she's a pro now... Lisa came up with Jena Fri with no kids so we can have a fun kids free weekend... We finally had the WHOLE Christiansen clan up to what was AMAZING it's been a long long time since they have all been here and we got to see baby Makley all chubby which was great.. I'm very thankful to all the came!! We got lots of cute stuff and can't wait for the little guy to get here and put him in them
P.S. ... we got some amazingly great news a few days ago that Tate and his wife Janelle are now expecting.. yeah for more Roberts cousins!!!!

after the shower we headed to Olive Garden with the girls and our close family friends Monica and Krista Joined up.. so fun, I may have cried from laughing so hard.....

the cute cakes and motorcycles from Kyli and the cute sign from Lisa.. I've got some crafty sista's

Hadley had been dying to help open presents, she had a birthday party to go to but we waited till she got back to open them,, she was in heaven, we couldn't keep up with her

the BEAUTIFUL hostess's

Kyli putting her finishing touches on her masterpieces

everyone wanted to be pregnant with us so they all gave us there best pregnant belly's.... Derek's got a good one!!!!

Casi felt left out so she joined in to

me and Hadley spending come quality time with Lisa and Kamdyn

my cute girl all excited about opening presents

sisters... sisters....

the preggers

all the girls!!!! i love my sisters
1 comment:
man, i can't wait to see all these boys:)!!!!
Post a Comment