We FINALLY got our camera so i can get started on taking lots more pictures of little miss Hadley. It seems like she changes everyday and i love watching her grow... She loves to stand up and believe it or not she can do it on her own, for the most part, as long as she has a hand to hold or feels so sort of support she's fine. that's all she ever wants to do is stand. she's doing really good at eating and seems to like all the things we've given her baby food wise and grown up food... her daddy loves to let her taste some of the things hes eating. She's now starting to watch you eat and reaches for it so she can have some too... boring post i know i just have to write this stuff down so i can remember it..
*** i just have to say that Hadley really does get her hair done everyday, i was looking through pictures and in 98% of them she has crazy hair.. but what do you do when the second you put her down after doing her hair she rolls around like crazy person ??? ****

dinner time..

playin with her toys...

i just love her in this one

standing up so big

getting ready for bed.. so this is what she would look like if she had no hair.. Ben thought she looked like a mouse.. obviously she hated it.
4 comments:
I can't believe she is 4 months old already and I haven't even seen her in person. I know I'm a bad cousin,.... and that hair!!!!
she misses teetee jena! I nub her little self! We can't wait to come play, as long as kamdyn is better...
she is getting so big, but she is so cute!
Thanks for the suggestion, I am going to try it! Hadley is gorgeous, she has so much hair, I love it! Any tips any being a mommy are always accepted!
Post a Comment