nothing much has been going on at the Jensen house. Hadley turned 4 months yahoo!!! i can't believe she's that old, she's growing so fast and changing so much. She had cereal for the first time last week and i thought we'd get a big reaction when she tried it.. nope nothing (she gets that from her dad) but the second night she screamed the second it touched her lips. So i love dinner time needless to say. She loves her hands and ALWAYS has them in her mouth which her dad hates. She's the craziest sleeper, when we get up to get her she is never in the same place as she started and loves to have the blanket over her head. She loves to stand, if her little legs would hold her up all day she'd stand all day, and if she's not standing she has to loves to sit but she has to sit straight up or she gets mad. She gets so excited when she sees her dad and just screeches and has the biggest smile on her face, it's my favorite thing she does....
Our camera finally was released and we got it ordered and it will be here Thursday!!! YEAH I'm so excited it's the coolest thing even though Ben had to buy it in black instead of red like i wanted.. boys...
3 comments:
I can't believe how much she has grown! I don't blame her for not liking her cereal. Have you smelled that stuff? Barf!
Ok seriously that hair is unbelieveable!! What the heck?? I swear you are putting a wig on her! It's the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
She is so cute! I love her sweet little face. Maybe in like three years Amy will have that much hair. How fun!
Post a Comment