This past weekend we headed up north to Bless Hadley... We decided to do it in m parents ward so Ben's grandpa could be there, it was awesome!!! Ben did a great job, he gave the sweetest blessing to our little peanut..(even with Hadley screaming) she's a lucky girl to have a daddy that loves her like Ben does. We are so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our family, she has made our lives so much better... Thank you to all the family that came...... and a very BIG thank you to my mom and Lisa for all there help with the food and set up. I'm taking pictures from Lisa's blog cause she was the official photographer since 3 days before my camera decided to die on me.. i will add more later after Lisa's sends them to me
Hadley Marie
My little Family
all the men and Hadley
sisters... miss you Casi

oh the faces... thanks again Jena and Derek for driving all the way up

Max with the food

time to eat...
6 comments:
Um hello! LOVE her dress! She's so pretty! I didn't know you guys were blessing her, blast you Kara! Call me!
welcome! love you. love her.
She is so beautiful and I love her dress!
Where did you get her dress? It's gorgeous! I just love how much hair she has :)
kara, her dress is beautiful. I still am amazed that she still has that full head of hair. She looks so cute.
She looks beautiful and you look great too! How fun!
Post a Comment