well it's been about 2 weeks and we are still without a camera. I think Ben finally got i last night when Hadley was smiling and talking like crazy and we didn't have a camera to capture it. Although the video is now working again on the camera the pictures still go red. So Ben spent the better part of yesterday and last night finding us one. I really like the one he picked the only bad things is that it's new and hasn't come out yet and doesn't tell you a specific release date it just says March of 2009... so lets hope that it comes quickly.. but here's the last pictures and a new video i got before our power shot died...

Hadley at 3 months
and this is what my camera does when i take pictures
Hadley is making noises like crazy if she's awake she's making noises.. i can't believe she's almost 4 months old.. she's so much fun and we love her very much
2 comments:
Oh! She is just so cute!! I love her hair :)
I cannot get over her hair. How fun! She is so cute and getting so big.
Post a Comment